CS 67 INTERNET PROGRAMMING LAB
List of Exercises
1. Create a web page of self with the following using HTML
a) To put up academic details as Tables
b)i) To embed an image map in a web page
ii) To fix the hot spots
iii) Show all the related information when the hot spots are clicked.
c)To embed form elements as feed back
2. Create a web page with all types of Cascading style sheets – company/organisation.
3. Client Side Scripts for Validating Web Form Controls using DHTML
b) from validation- symposium,mail creation,feedback,etc
4. Write programs in Java to create applets incorporating the following features:
Create a color palette with matrix of buttons
Set background and foreground of the control text area by selecting a color from color palette.
In order to select Foreground or background use check box control as radio buttons
To set background images
5. Write programs in Java using Servlets:
To invoke servlets from HTML forms-Login with/without database connectivity(MySQL)
To invoke servlets from Applets-date server
6. Write programs in Java to create three-tier applications using JSP and
- For conducting on-line examination.
- For displaying student mark list. Assume that student information is available in a database which has been stored in a database server.
7. Programs using XML – Schema – XSLT/XSL – BOOK Xml - XSLT – list books less than cost 100 – display a particular attribute list - sort
8. Programs using AJAX – check availability of new login name
9. Consider a case where we have two web Services- an airline service and a travel agent and the travel agent is searching for an airline. Implement this scenario using Web Services and Data base. (in .net & netbeans)